I am truly grateful and honored to receive a nomination for the “Mystery Blogger Award” from With Nature (Thank you very much).
“An award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
What is your greatest fear?
- My greatest fear is being left out. I hate to feel like I am missing out on something, either with friends or family. I loved to be involved in people’s lives and do everything I can for them– to be left out tells me that I can work on my own feelings of self-worth.
What is your dream destination?
- I don’t desire to go to any particular place physically. I desire to create my own happiness wherever life takes me. It does not really matter where that place is on the planet, just as long as I am able to be myself, I’ll be fine.
Why do you enjoy in blogging?
- I enjoy blogging because I love sharing what I know with others. I love helping others find healing, and whatever makes them happy. I hope my blog to be a place of healing for whoever makes their way here.
Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
Tell your readers three things about yourself.
Nominate 1 or more people for the award
list the nominees here, comment on their blog to notify them
ask them 3 questions.
Questions for my Nominee:
- Describe the happiest day of your life.
- If you could only eat three foods the rest of your life, what would they be?
- What is one surprising thing your readers don’t know about you?